WHAT WE DO
Field of intervention
In Itinere realises its own initiatives, and works alongside public and private organisations active in social field, providing competences for:
- planning and management of public interventions;
- evaluation of policies, programmes and projects;
- analysis, stakeholders mapping, and management of participatory processes;
- facilitation and conflicts’ prevention;
- training and research in the frame of projects carried out consistently to the Participatory Learning and Action approach.
These activities are carried out in the frame of:
- development actions toward sustainability (e.g. Agenda 21, local community agreements, socio-economic and environmental programmes and projects, strategic territorial planning);
- negotiations , and decision processes based on open dialogue (e.g. territorial planning – choice of the localisation of infrastructures or machineries, programme agreements);
- initiatives of international cooperation.